Vitula - engineered wood flooring manufacturer, established in 1993, specializes in the production of Oak engineered flooring and top layer oak lamellas (face veneers).
Our flooring is made from lumber of selected sources, both within the EU and beyond. Only carefully selected timbers undergo different stages of a production process to make sure our Oak planks stand out for it's density, colour consistency and clarity.
At Vitula we are clearly committed to supplying wood floors that will last a lifetime and that do not have massive hidden environmental costs. We believe that our wood floors are the very best type of floor covering, they are beautiful to look at, warm to walk on and last for generations.
Our aim - a continuous supply of the best product at the best price to our growing base of valued customers.
Benefits of purchasing Vitula hardwood flooring:
1. Made in the EU (production plant in Lithuania)
2. FSC 100% cetification
3. Direct from a manufacturer
4. Own top layer lamella cutting unit
5. Sanded or pre-finished floors
6. Thicker wear layer giving you value for money
7. Random widths up to 400 mm or even wider
8. Flooring includes Ends Matched and Tongue & Groove
9. Optional micro bevel or no bevel
10. With our own computer controlled kilns we guarantee moisture content